Meet Dr. Isaac Navarro
Get to Know Your Dedicated Visalia Dentist
“We’re honored to have Dr. Navarro join our team as a clinical partner!” – Dr. B
Dr. Isaac R. Navarro D.M.D., M.P.H. is a Visalia native and accomplished dentist. He’s been practicing dentistry in our community for more than 13 years!
He embodies high-quality dentistry with his clinical expertise, leadership, and compassionate patient care.
His passion for dental care and desire to serve the public contribute to his stellar reputation. In addition to studying dentistry, he also holds a degree in public health.
His goal is to make a positive impact on the lives of his patients, dental office, and fellow dental professionals he mentors.
Dr. Navarro understands the importance of continuing education, especially in dentistry, and even teaches dental continuing education courses himself. This ensures your dental treatments are performed with modern approaches for long-lasting, natural-looking, and effective results.
With personalized care and sedation options, he’ll help eliminate any dental anxiety you may have. You’ll look forward to your visits with the newest technology, comfortable amenities, and a patient-first approach from our thoughtful dentist in Visalia, CA.
Book an appointment with Dr. Navarro today!
Dr. Navarro’s Expertise & Credentials
Enjoy stress-free dental visits with his advanced experience and skills.
Education & Experience
- Attend College of the Sequoias
- Attended California State University, Fresno
- Received D.M.D. from Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health
- Graduated with MPH from University of North Carolina Gillings School of Global Public Health
- Receives extensive continuing education and training annually
Awards & Involvement
- Director of Community-Oriented Primary Care (COPC)
- Director of the Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) Program for The Wright Center for Graduate Medical Education
- Member of the A.T. Still University Board of Trustees
- Board of Directors of Tulare Kings Dental Society
- Teaches dental continuing education courses in:
- Special needs dentistry
- Dental implantology
- Digital dentistry
- Public health dentistry
- Performs extensive work in community health and presents his work at conferences held by:
- National Association of Community Health Centers
- American Dental Education Association
- American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Southern California
- Keck School of Medicine
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- American Medical Association
- Visalia native
- Practicing dentistry in Visalia, CA for more than 13 years
The staff and dentist are so caring, professional, and friendly. He walked me through my procedure step-by-step. They made me feel comfortable and important. Would definitely visit again for any of my dental needs.
Gisela A., 5-Star Google Review