Let Us Introduce Ourselves
- Brenda | Patient Coordinator Hi! My name is Brenda, and I’m the patient coordinator here at Dr. Bodensteiner’s office. I’ve been working in the dental field for about 4 years. I really enjoy helping our patients, as well as building relationships with them.
When I’m not at work, I enjoy spending time with my family.
- Christina | Dental Insurance Coordinator Hello! My name is Christina. I recently joined Dr. Bodensteiner’s office as the insurance coordinator, and I’m so excited to be a part of this amazing team! I have been in the dental field for about 18 years. Some of my favorite aspects of working in a dental office are meeting and greeting patients and making them feel comfortable and happy in our environment.
In my spare time, I enjoy cooking, crafts, adventures, exploring new places, gardening, and spending time with my family and friends.
- Amanda | RDH Registered Dental Hygienist Hi, I am Amanda and I have been in the dental field since 2002 as a Dental Assistant. I became a Dental Hygienist in 2010 and happily joined Dr. B. and the team in 2011. I enjoy helping my patients and I am very passionate about my career. Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my family. My husband and I have one daughter, she keeps us very busy.
- Karen | RDH Registered Dental Hygienist Hi, my name is Karen. I was born and raised in Visalia. I graduated from Fresno City Dental Hygiene School in 2006 and have been so happy to be with Dr. B since 2009. Dr. B is a pleasure to work with. He genuinely cares for our patients and takes pride in making their mouths feel healthy and beautiful. I love doing my part in keeping our patients happy, healthy, and very comfortable. In my spare time, I spend most of my time taking care of my family – my husband and three wonderful children. They keep us running, but we are having the time of our life raising them.
- Rose | Registered Dental Hygienist Hi there, my name is Rosalee. I graduated from dental hygiene school from Fresno City College in 2017. I love my new career as a dental hygienist. Working for Dr. B is great; I have the opportunity to help educate my patients on improving their oral health. When I’m not working I spend the most time I can with family and friends. I find any reason to travel and I love exploring new places. Summer is my favorite time of the year for BBQs, camping, and boating.
- Rebecca | RDH Registered Dental Hygienist Hello, I’m Rebecca. I graduated from The University of Southern California with a Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene and a Master of Arts in Teaching from USC Rossier School of Education. Dr. B. and I both graduated from USC School of Dentistry and started our beautiful dental practice in 1997.
We have five children and feel privileged to work with an incredible team of compassionate people. Our patients are pretty awesome, too!
- Jennifer | RDA Registered Dental Assistant Expanded Functions Hi there! I’m Jennifer and I graduated from San Joaquin Valley College here in Visalia with an Associate’s Degree in Dental Assisting in 2009. I have been working for Dr. Bodensteiner since 2010 and couldn’t imagine myself in any other office, as Dr. Bodensteiner and I have the same goals of delivering our patients with the very best dental care. I completed additional training and education to earn Expanded Function certification. I am very passionate about everything dentistry. I take pride in delivering the very best care to all of my patients, making sure they are as comfortable as can be while receiving their dental treatment. In my spare time, I am very family oriented and enjoy doing anything related to spending time with family and friends. My husband and I married in 2015 and welcomed our adorable son into our family in December 2017. I look forward to meeting you someday here in our office!
- Jessica | RDA Registered Dental Assistant My name is Jessica and I have been in the dental field since 2012. I love my job as an assistant because of the relationships I build with my patients while serving them with great dental care. I look forward to growing in my career with Dr. Bodensteiner and the team for many years.
- Kathleen L | Registered Dental Assistant Bio Coming Soon
- Jennipher M | Registered Dental Assistant Bio Coming Soon
Dr. B and his staff were amazing as always! I am confident that they care for my daughters exactly as they would care for their own. I never hesitate to recommend this office because they are always professional, polite, and prompt!
Belinda H., Actual Patient