Do your fears from the dentist keep you from getting necessary dental care? Thanks to our sedation dentistry in Visalia, your fears can be put to rest.
Is Sedation Dentistry in Visalia for Me?
Sedation dentistry is an excellent solution for patients who:
- Put off getting necessary dental work done because of an overwhelming fear of going to the dentist.
- Are anxious about the possible pain and discomfort involved with an extensive dental procedure.
- Require multiple dental procedures performed (multiple fillings/root canals, implants, etc).
- Have a sensitive gag reflex and have difficulties keeping their mouth open for extended periods of time.
- Dread needles, or the sounds and smells associated with dental procedures.
Whether you require a basic teeth cleaning or multiple procedures involving extensive dental work, sedation dentistry is an effective option that help patients stay relaxed and comfortable.
Our Sedation Methods
We use multiple forms of sedation dentistry; we won’t even have to ask the question, “Are you numb yet?”
Our sedation dentistry in Visalia includes:
- Custom blended topical numbing gel
- Oral conscious sedation
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
Dental visits don’t need to be scary – we are actually pretty fun! Allow us to get to know you and ease any discomfort or anxiety you may have. Try out our sedation methods today!